I take lots of random photos everyday so I thought of coming up with ‘Blessed Days in Pictures’ series. This way, I would be able to document even the simplest moments/things. This is also a good way to share with you some little trinkets about me.
1. Back in April, one of my colleagues invited our whole team (and our spouses) to their beautiful home in Sports City. Unfortunately, it was also the day when our big boss announced that I am moving to another department. They were all surprised (and sad) but of course, also happy for my growth. I will definitely miss being part of this team. I’ve been with them for 4 amazing years and every working day felt like being with my own family. =)
2. After having lunch that day, we spent some time in their balcony. They have an impressive garden, seating area, and this amazing view!
3. Still about work, here are some snaps from our recent breakfast meeting.
4. Some snaps naman from our catalogue launch =)
5. One evening in June, we had a family dinner at Hardrock Café. Since our bonding felt bitin, we drove to Al Quoz to play bowling! Ang saya ‘coz it was my first time to hit a strike. And it wasn’t a fluke kasi naulit sya for few more times! hahaha
Billiards muna while waiting for dinner…
After a game or two, dinner was served! Papa always prefer to dine here because he loves their steak.
After a heavy dinner, we wanted to loose some calories so we all agreed to play bowling. Actually, more of napilitan lang si Papa! hahaha
A simple evening turned out to be an unforgettable one. Nothing beats spending time with family talaga =)
6. I don’t remember if this was before or after but we had another family dinner at Chalet Restaurant in Jumeirah. FYI, their charcoal chicken is a must try.
7. In July, Andy invited us at Mamzar beach pool to celebrate his birthday. Since it was a Friday and we arrived in the afternoon, the pools were super crowded already. Unbelievably crowded actually! We didn’t dare swim anymore, kumain nalang kami. =)
8 . Kung hindi nyo napapansin, mahilig talaga kami mag-beach. It’s one of the cheapest and most relaxing way to spend weekends. Tama?
9. Some thoughtful gifts…
We finally availed of our complimentary couple massage c/o Zen the Spa at Al Ghurair Rayhaan and Al Ghurair Arjaan by Rotana. Would you believe, the last time I had a massage was 3 years ago pa!!!
My boss recently renewed his EK skywards platinum account so he was entitled to select a free gift from Emirates High Street. Since I helped him daw, he was generous enough to just give me that privilege. Yay!
10. Lastly, I proudly present my husband’s masterpiece from his first baking stint…a deliciously creamy, cheesy and fluffy yema cake! Minsan ko lang sya tinuruan and he was able to perfect it agad. Take note, it looks good pero it tastes better!
By the way, we’re now accepting orders. hi hi hi.
Happy weekend everyone!