Few weeks after our first Little Manila shindig, we were invited yet again by Kuya Ken for their pre-anniversary celebration/ food tasting event.
I was happy to be invited alongside famous Pinoy bloggers and vloggers in Dubai. Feeling ko tuloy certified blogger na din ako =)
Before I proceed, please watch this short clip to see the event highlights.
As you can see, the GIANT PIZZA clearly stole the spotlight!
At 27″, it is considered as the ‘Biggest Four flavored Pizza in 1 pan in the UAE’.
As of now, there are 6 flavors to choose from:
- Kwatro Kantos (4 flavors — pepperoni, margarita, Hawaiian & veg)
- Centura grande (Super supreme)
- Carne pina amore (Hawaiian)
- Pollo barbacoa (smoked chicken barbeque)
- Queso loco de pimento (3 kinds of cheese w/ jalapenos)
- Granja de venturas (vegetarian)
It’s also good to note that Chef Jojo decided to use focaccia dough for their pizza base which results to pillow-like crust with just the perfect thickness. In short, hindi nakakaumay.
Little Manila’s new Pizza Fiesta menu will also come in 3 sizes — depende sa trip nyo =)
- 14 inches with drinks (AED70, good for 2-4 pax)
- 21 inches with your choice of pasta (carbonara or bolognese), buffalo wings and drinks (AED205, good for 7-9 pax)
- 27 inches with your choice of pasta (carbonara or bolognese), buffalo wings and drinks (AED360, good for 10-12 pax)
Now on with dessert…
I present to you Little Manila’s Double decker choco fudge cake!
This cake will be sold at Bread Shop for AED100 per kilo or AED15 per slice (Buy the whole cake, you will not regret it promise! =))
I have mentioned many times that I am not a food blogger, so bear with me if I cannot give a detailed review of every dish presented to us. All I can share is my honest & humble opinion =)
- I appreciate that Little Manila came up with delicious flavors for Pizza Fiesta. They even have one for vegetarians. However, I would have loved to see something for spicy lovers like me. Same goes for the buffalo wings.
- Most Pinoys (including yours truly) prefer to have sweet spaghetti but their pasta bolognese is also worth a try =)
- The carbonara pasta won my tastebuds! It was creamy and meaty but not overwhelming. Basta masarap!
Finally, with the quality of ingredients, generous servings, and competitive pricing, Little Manila’s Pizza Fiesta menu will definitely be a hit not just for the Filipino community but the foreign market as well =)
Little Manila Restaurant
K6 Building, Al Muraqqabat Street
Contact: 04-299 9315