*** THIS IS DAY 2 ENTRY FOR MY 17 BLOG POSTS FOR NOVEMBER CHALLENGE =)
“Knowing a person is like music. What attracts us to them is their melody, and as we get to know who they are, we learn their lyrics.” -source
Ian and I have been together for 6 years. Probably enough time to know each other inside out. Here are 17 random facts about him.
- My husband’s name should have been Clarence Ian if his father did not mistakenly write Clarrent on his birth certificate.
- He is an only child. Having a sibling is one of his biggest “what-ifs” in life.
- Ian is very clever. He won’t let anyone outsmart him. He also has a good memory and strong sense of logic. So lying to him is never an option! hahaha
- He plays basketball, bowling, billiards, darts, etc. really well. Best in P.E!
- He is an amazing dancer too. =)
- My husband is a thorough & animated story teller. He doesn’t like summarizing. He will describe even the smallest detail/event (with action pa!). In the end, you will feel like you were there when it happened. lol!
- Ian loves to collect sneakers & watches. He loves his limited edition Jordan shoes the most.
- My husband is very very impatient. He gets annoyed easily but cools down just as fast. So weird!
- It took him six (6) tries before he got his UAE driving license! hahaha
- He can cook delicious food. He got this from his mom’s side of the family.
- He was a smoker when we first met. But when he came to Dubai, he stopped on his own. He’s been off cigarettes for almost 5 years now. =)
- My husband’s penmanship is waaay better than mine. He also draws. He told me he was supposed to take fine arts in college but didn’t push through for some reason.
- Ian is afraid of carnival rides specially those involving heights. haha.
- My husband is a slow eater. Expect a long pause in between every plate. Like 15-30 minutes intervals!
- He has a remarkable sense of humor.
- He never gets drunk. Never!
- My husband is full of wisdom. He likes inspiring people by telling them about his past and how he strived hard to achieve a better life. He’s never ashamed to share his story. Thinking about it, he could actually be an effective counselor or maybe a pastor? JK!
Looking forward to more discoveries in the future =)