Thanks to Ms. Pam of Glimpses of Pam for giving me the Versatile Blogger Award! My heartfelt gratitude goes to you for including my site in your list. See, I started Blessed Days in Dubai as a personal diary to document my expat days. I’m just so flattered that other people are now noticing it. Nakakakilig! 🙂
So to give back, here’s my long-overdue entry…
The rules for this challenge are simple:
1. Nominate 15 other bloggers that are relatively new to blogging.
2. Let the bloggers know that you’ve nominated them (either through email or comments).
3. Share 10 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.
And now, here are 10 random facts about me.
- I’m the eldest grandchild in both sides of the family. So up until Che was born, I was spoiled big time by my grandparents, Tito’s and Tita’s. 🙂
- I think I’m an ambivert. According to learning-mind.com, “an ambivert is a person who has both introvert and extrovert qualities and may bounce between the two. The ambivert loves social settings and being around others, but we also need our solitude.”
- My mind is always occupied with so many thoughts. I’m a worrier and I’m also fickle-minded.
- I use my right hand for writing but prefer to use my left hand for all other tasks. Maybe this is the reason why I find left & right confusing. haha
- I love everything spicy but I cannot eat sili. Same way for tomatoes — I like the seeds (juice) but not the skin.
- I cannot stand clutter. My husband hates it whenever I ask him to get out of bed or the sofa (sometimes even when he’s already too relaxed) just so I can fix the creased part. hehe
- When I was young, Papa gifted me with Barbie notebooks which I later used as diaries. Until now, they are safely kept in Che’s room. I hope no one has read them yet!
- I was a consistent honor student from kindergarten to highschool.
- I was crowned Ms. University of Baguio in 2007 and Ms. Tarlac City in 2009.
- I love the color green. Coincidentally, it’s also my mom and mother-in-law’s favorite color 🙂
And now, it’s my turn to nominate some bloggers who I think deserve the award (only 10 though). Some of them are already expert and big time bloggers. But just the same, please check out their blogs and find out why I nominated them!
Arence (A World of Travel and Possibilities)
Candice(The Isaacs Journal)
Grace (A Reality Bite)
Grace (Sandier Pastures)
Helene (Mrs Mommyholic)
Jane (The Desert Life)
Karen (Live, Love & Laughter)
Lady (Lady and Her Sweet Escapes)
Myla (Find Me A Break)
Noemi (Pinay Flying High)
To the nominated bloggers, congratulations for maintaining such inspiring blogs! And again, thanks Ms. Pam for the nomination. I really had fun working on this post 🙂