Before I bid farewell to 2014, I would like to:
- Thank the Almighty father for all the blessings and realized dreams.
- Also thank Him for all the challenges w/c also served as opportunities to become a stronger and better individual.
- Forgive and forget all the pain and negative experiences from the past year.
- Thank Ian for loving me unconditionally.
- And most of all, express my gratitude and love to family and friends who give meaning to this journey called life!
Thank you 2014 for an amazing year!
And now, let’s all make some noise to welcome 2015 with a bang!
Wishin’ you a happy new year and all the best in life!
*Burj Khalifa Photo from bigprojectme.com